General Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope of application and contracting parties
(1) The following terms and conditions of sale shall apply exclusively to all our deliveries. Deviating conditions are only binding for us after express recognition.
(2) Your contractual partner for all orders is Bicyclejack (for address for service see end of GTC).
§ 2 Delivery area and clientele
Orders and deliveries are only possible within Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus, USA, Norway. If you require delivery outside the delivery area, we will be happy to help you. Please call our service hotline 04244/362421.
§ 3 Delivery to non-EU countries
For deliveries to non-EU countries, additional customs duties, taxes and fees apply. For deliveries to Germany and invoicing to non-EU countries, the invoice will be executed with the applicable German VAT rate. After delivery of the goods, the shipping service provider issues an invoice to the recipient for the country-specific VAT to be paid and forwards these funds to the relevant tax authority. Additional fees may be incurred in this process. These fees are to be paid by the recipient. Further information on customs duties can be found, for example, at http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds/cgi-bin/tarchap?Lang=DE and on import VAT at http://auskunft.ezt-online.de/ezto/Welcome.do, as well as specifically for Switzerland at http://xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do.
§ 4 Delivery times
(1) Unless otherwise agreed or stated on the item, we will deliver within 3-5 working days after receipt of your order, subject to stock. Delivery by us is subject to the proviso that we ourselves are supplied correctly and on time and are not responsible for the lack of availability. Information on the delivery period is non-binding, unless the delivery date has been bindingly promised as an exception.
(2) If the standard delivery time cannot be met, we will automatically inform you by e-mail.
§ 5 Order and conclusion of contract
Orders can be submitted to us in writing, by telex, verbally, by telephone, electronically, by email or via the Internet. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the "Buy" button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping basket. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not yet constitute acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within five days. Contracts in our internet shop can only be concluded in German.
§ 6 Storage of orders
We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also download the GTC at any time here on this page. You can view your past orders in our customer login.
§ 7 Prices and limited offers
(1) All price quotations are end consumer prices and include the statutory value added tax and do not include shipping costs. The price at the time of the order shall apply.
(2) Please note that offers in our online shop may be limited in time. Details can be found in the respective product description.
(3) For customers outside the EU: Please note that customs duties may be payable on shipping, which will be added to the final price of your order.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The limitation period for statutory claims for defects is 2 years and begins with the date of delivery, i.e. receipt of the item by the buyer.
(2) If delivered items show obvious material or manufacturing defects or transport damage, please report such defects immediately to us or to the carrier delivering the items. The customer is not obliged to do so and this is not a prerequisite for asserting your claims. However, we cannot otherwise assert any claims against the carrier. Compliance with the above provision shall not affect your statutory claims insofar as you have ordered for private purposes as a consumer.
§ 9 Shipping costs
Shipping costs are added to the stated product prices. You can find out more about the shipping costs in the offers.
§ 10 Payment
In order to safeguard against credit risk, we must reserve the right, in accordance with the respective creditworthiness, to make delivery only against cash on delivery/immediate payment on delivery. If we make use of this, you can accept this or withdraw from the order.
§ 11 Payment methods
a) by prepayment (if you choose prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment. We grant you a 2% discount on the value of the goods.
b) by PayPal (outside Germany additional costs as partial compensation of the then higher PayPal costs amounting to 4.90% of the total amount). You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. You must be registered there or register first, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us (exception: guest access). You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
c) by credit card (the named credit card will be charged upon completion of the order)
d) by cash payment
§ 12 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
§ 13 Contractual language
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
§ 14 Place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) The place of performance is Harpstedt. In the event of all disputes arising from the contractual relationship, if the customer is a registered trader, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the action shall be brought before the court which has jurisdiction for our head office. We are also entitled to take legal action at the headquarters of the customer.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to all legal relationships between us and the Purchaser to the exclusion of the German IPR. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded.
Soltauer Street 1
Homepage: www.bicyclejack.de + www.bicyclejack.com + www.fahrradlift.de + www.fahrradlift.com + www.fahrradlift.eu + www.fahrradhalterung.eu + www.fahrradhalterungen.com + www.fahrradaufhängung.com
VAT ID No.: DE 291872177
Tax no.: 57/202/07256
Only the German version of this document is legally binding. Any translations of this document into other languages are provided for your convenience only