General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application and contractual partners
(1) The following terms of sale shall apply exclusively to all our deliveries. Deviating conditions are only binding for us after express recognition.
(2) Your contractual partner for all orders is Bicyclejack (see end of GTC for address for summons)
§ 2 Delivery area and clientele
Orders and deliveries are basically only possible within Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus, USA, Norway. Should you require delivery outside the delivery area, we will be happy to help you. Please call our service hotline 04244/362421.
§ 3 Delivery to non-EU countries
For deliveries to non-EU countries, additional customs duties, taxes and fees are incurred. For deliveries to Germany and invoicing to non-EU countries, the invoice will be issued at the applicable German VAT rate. You can find further information on customs duties, for example, at http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds/cgi-bin/tarchap?Lang=DE and for import turnover tax under http://auskunft.ezt-online.de/ezto/Welcome.do, and especially for Switzerland under http://xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do.
§ 4 Delivery times
(1) Unless otherwise agreed or otherwise indicated on the article, we deliver - provided that we have stock - within 1-5 working days after receipt of your order. Delivery by us is subject to the proviso that we ourselves are supplied correctly and on time and are not responsible for the lack of availability. Information about the delivery time is not binding, unless the delivery date has been promised bindingly in exceptional cases.
(2) If the standard delivery time cannot be met, we will inform you automatically by e-mail.
§ 5 Order and conclusion of contract
Orders can be placed with us in writing, by telex, verbally, by telephone, electronically, by e-mail or via the Internet. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the button "Buy" you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order and does not constitute an acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within five days.
Contracts in our internet shop can only be concluded in German language.
§ 6 Storage of the orders
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can view and download the AGB at any time also here on this page. You can view your past orders in our customer login.
§ 7 Prices and limited offers
(1) All prices are end consumer prices and include the statutory value added tax and do not include shipping costs. The price at the time of the order shall apply.
(2) Please note that offers in our online shop may be limited in time. Details can be found in the respective product description.
(3) For customers outside the EU: Please note that customs duties may have to be paid for shipping, which are added to the final price of your order.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The limitation period for legal claims for defects is 2 years and begins with the date of delivery, i.e. receipt of the item by the purchaser.
(2) If delivered items should have obvious material, manufacturing or transport defects, please report such defects immediately to us or the carrier who delivers the items. The customer is not obliged to do so and this is also not a prerequisite for the assertion of your claims. However, we can otherwise not assert any claims against the carrier. Compliance with the above provision does not affect your legal claims, if you have ordered for private purposes as a consumer.
§ 9 Shipping costs
Shipping costs are added to the stated product prices. You can find out more about the amount of the shipping costs in the offers.
§ 10 Payment
In order to hedge the credit risk, we must reserve the right, in accordance with the respective creditworthiness, to make delivery only against cash on delivery/immediate payment on delivery. If we make use of this option, you can accept this or withdraw from the order.
§ 11 Payment methods
a) by prepayment (if you choose the payment method prepayment we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment. We grant you a 2% discount on the value of goods.
b) by PayPal (from Switzerland with additional costs as partial compensation for the then higher PayPal costs of 4.90% of the total amount). You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Paypal. You have to be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us (exception may be guest access). You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
c) by credit card (The debit of the named credit card takes place with completion of the order). From Switzerland with additional costs as partial compensation for the then higher service provider costs (PayPal) amounting to 4.90% of the total amount.
d) by invoice with 30 days payment term, the payee is the service provider PayPal. From Switzerland with additional costs as partial compensation of the then higher service provider costs (PayPal) amounting to 4.90% of the total amount
(e) by cash payment
Due to the fact that the system cannot automatically recognize at the place of residence specified by the buyer whether the payment made (except bank transfer) comes from Switzerland, the seller is entitled in this case to subsequently charge the customer for additional costs of 4.9%. This service is to be provided via bank transfer.
§ 12 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
§ 13 Contract language
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
§ 14 Place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) Place of performance is Harpstedt. For all disputes arising from the contractual relationship, if the customer is a registered trader, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, legal action shall be taken at the court having jurisdiction for our head office. We shall also be entitled to bring an action at the place of the customer's head office.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to all legal relations between us and the customer, excluding the German IPR. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded.
Bicyclejack UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Soltauer Straße 1
Homepage : www.bicyclejack.de + www.bicyclejack.com + www.fahrradlift.de + www.fahrradlift.com + www.fahrradlift.eu + www.fahrradhalterung.eu + www.fahrradhalterungen.com + www.fahrradaufhängung.com + www.fahrrad-wandhalterung.de
E-Mail : info(at)bicyclejack.de
USt-IdNr.: DE 291872177
Tax number: 57/202/07256